KTM DUKE 390 GP1 HI-SLUNG DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEM
INSTRUCTIONS: KTM Duke 390
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tips. Both come in silver, black, cool titanium and orange
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The 14-16 GP1 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 103 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Gives 3-5bhp power gains, Makes the 390 look like it’s bigger brother THE BEAST!!!
- Ready to bolt on and ride.
- no remap required on models up to 2016 if running with insert installed although adding the A.T.O.M will greatly improve power & torque as shown with below graph, further gains will be seen by chosing the Open factory Pack option.
- Open factory pack comes with advanced map, airbox modification and free AR t-shirt (please email size)
- 2017+ models must use the A.T.O.M fuelling device, Austin racing hold no responsibility for damages caused running the bike without the correct fuelling solution.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Weight: 1.4kg