TRIUMPH 675 STREET TRIPLE GP1/GP1R & GP2/GP2R SLIP-ON EXHAUST SYSTEM
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removes the main catalytic converter but retains the high flow cat in the headers
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
YOUR LOCAL TRIUMPH DEALER WILL INSTALL THE ARROW FULL SYSTEM MAP TO DISABLE YOUR FAULT CODE LIGHT ACTIVATED BY THE EXHAUST SERVO VALVE MOTOR REMOVAL WHEN ISTALLING ANY AFTER MARKET EXHAUST. YOUR DEALER MAY CHARGE A MINIMAL FEE FOR THIS SERVICE