2009 – 2020 RSV4 SLIP-ON EXHAUST OPTIONS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- 2019 model comes with hanger to bolt to stock footpeg
- Servo eliminator also sold separately
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Decats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-5 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Extension bracket to give greater heel clearance NOT required with RSV4-RF model
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 107db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2R can – 108db without killer / 103 with killer
- With GP2 can – 105 without killer / 102 with killer
- With V3 can (250mm) – 102 without killer / 100 with killer
- Weight: 1.3kg