CBR1000RR 2008 – 2018 GP1/GP2 DE CAT EXHAUST SYSTEM
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Removable db killer also supplied.
- Carbon option is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR STOCK SYSTEM POINT WHERE OUR SYSTEM CLAMPS IN PLACE/WHERE YOUR STOCK SILENCER CLAMPS IN PLACE TO HEADERS BENEATH BIKE.
IF 50MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2008-2013
IF 60MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2014/SP onwards