KAWASAKI ZX636/ZX6R GP1 DE-CAT EXHAUST
KAWASAKI ZX636 2013 ONWARDS – ZX6R 2009 ONWARDS
This is a decat slip on option available in all the below styles.
Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip. Both in ceramic coating (Black, Cool Titanium, Silver)
- GP1&GP2 both come with our cattridge system which allows full db control.
- Comes with FULL fitting instructions.
- No welding required.
- Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip. Both in ceramic coating (Black, Cool Titanium, Silver)
- Long or short can
- Come with removable DB killer.
- Simply remove stock silencer, clamp on our slip-on and enjoy.
- Height adjustable by 20mm by twisting the slip-on
Includes all required pipework and silencer ready to simply bolt on and ride!
DB levels tested at 5500 rpm are below 96 db on all options (tested with exhaust flapper valve as stock in the closed position)
For higher db levels you must remove the cables from your exhaust flapper valve to open the valve. This will allow much higher db levels (tunable 102 to over 110). Re mapping still not required with flapper valve open.
PROLONGED USE OF THE DB KILLER CAN RESULT IN DISCOLOURING AND POSSIBLE DAMAGE/FAILURE TO THE CARBON SILENCERS
As with all of our exhausts performance gains of around 5-6bhp will be achieved with the slip on and full systems around 10bhp
No remap required for the Slip on options but adding a race ecu and fueling module will give significant gains so we highly recommend adding a module with a specific map.
Removable db killer also supplied.
Like the GP2 it uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
For Power Commander go to Power Commander page.