BMW S1000RR 2017-2018 & S1000R 2017-2019: HIGH MOUNT FULL SYSTEM
Instructions: BMW S1000RR FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM + HP4 Bracket Fitting
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels depending on end can option from 96 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- If you choose the V3 end can option, this system will pass any UK track day at 96Db with all of the inserts being used in the link pipes.
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Adding Ceramic coating only coats the upper, for full system coating please contact us for pricing.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 103Db/106 without killer
- With GP2R can – 103Db/106 Without killer
- With GP2 can – 101Db/103 Without killer
- With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
- Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
- Inconel headers only: 2kg