YAMAHA R1 2020 GP3 DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Belly cover plate is plain twill weave carbon in a satin finish. To purchase this separately CLICK HERE
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
- Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- V3 – 102 without db killer / 101 with db killer
- GP2 – 106 without db killer / 104 with db killer
- GP1 – 105 without killer / 103 with killer
- GP2R – 105 without killer / 103 with killer