BMW S1000RR 2015 – 16 GP3 FULL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Fitting instructions: BMW S1000RR FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM + HP4 Bracket Fitting
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 150mm/200mm/250mm can in Black Ceramic or titanium
- Re-map is required with the full system
- Choose from Titanium or advanced Inconel headers for maximum performance !
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Performance gains of around 8-14bhp will be achieved with the full system depending on map.
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels depending on end can option from 96 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
- With GP1R can – 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2R can – 106Db/108 without killer
- With GP2 can – 104Db/106 Without killer
- With V3 can – 98Db/100 Without killer
- Titanium headers only: 1.7kg
- Inconel headers only: 2kg